Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B6 to lower progesterone

@semshikan

Hi guys I got blood work results after been 7 weeks into my cycle and my progesterone came out high, I was looking for the safest compound to lower it and
many people recommended me B6 , did somebody here ever take B6 for this purposes? for how long and at what doses? thank you.

Yeah I've tried B6 and it doesn't do anything for prolactin. I'd like for someone to show me a before and after of their bloods with B6, because otherwise I can't believe it's effective.

Dopamine agonists are the only way to go for on cycle prolactin support.

progesterone and prolactin are NOT the same thing guys!

deca and tren actually do not convert to progesterone but they do BIND to progesterone.. it is similar to how anadrol is a DHT derivative but binds to estrogen receptors

a lot of people don't understand that both of these hormones fluctuate wildly.. so just cause your test shows you have high progesterone doesn't mean shit.. we need to know more about your history and need more blood work

You need to determine first what is the reason your progesterone is high. Just taking medicines to lower it won't solve the problem. I agree with @stevesmi - more information is needed in order to give any kind of a reasonable suggestion.

Vitamin B6 isn't going to do much. It's very wide spread in food. You will be getting plenty of it through your regular diet.

What steroids are you using? If you are using tren/deca/npp and got blood work done, the steroids bind to your progesterone receptors so it'll show high progesterone in the blood work but it's a false reading.

I don't think there is anything to be concerned about just with progesterone being high. Are you experiencing any side effects to be worried about?

Top Bottom