Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12 question

babbabuee

I was taking B12(Cyanocabalamine) every 3-4 days as needed at about 1mL, which the package claims is 1000mcg/mL.
So then I got this B complex (Vet grade) and was reading the contents. It has B1, B6, B2 and a whopping 5mcg of B12. 5mcg? WTF? Seems to me that this complex is a totally different solution. Anyone else have experience with this?

I received vet-grade B complex and started using a couple of weeks ago. I am very happy with results compared to oral that I had been taking for years.
I am a newbie, so hope I don't get slammed.
Maybe it was just the kind you got. I paid $3.65 for mine and here is the label info, go to;
http://www.americanlivestock.com/showLabelInfo.jsp?productFamilyId=1420
I did not order from there, but found it cheaper elsewhere, but this was the only place I found good label info. That label info shows 100mcg per ml of B12. I think it is the difference in getting "fortified" or not, but I could be wrong because I am new to it too.
BeachBuff

beach,
like I said, the B12 I was taking was like 1000mcg/mL. I always thought that was the B Vitamin to have.
do you notice energy level boosts or appetite increase?

Babba,
Yes and yes...actually it is better to have a complex when taking B vitamins. The reason being that you will get better absorption of the B12 and there are many benefits to your body from the other Bs too. Especially stress relief, relaxation, concentration, focus, recovery, immunity, etc. You can also help your body use these Bs more effectively by taking Spirulina. I have just recently found that out, but Spirulina has been in the some of the Soy and Whey shakes that I have used for years. Guess I was getting the benefit without really knowing it.
You can also find good sources of Bs in Kale and I think in Yams.
Like I said, I just started the injects not too long ago, but I had always had to take soooo much of the oral for my body to absorb a fraction of them. After years of that it just seemed like such a waste, so I turned to this. I have been using a few cubic centimeters every few days until I feel that I get my body's level up to a good amount. Probably 3 weeks, then I will just go once a week because it does stay in your system some and from what I understand, once you get the level up, then it stays up for long periods of time. For instance my grandfather took 1 shot a week for 4 weeks and now just has one shot a month. I may eventually be able to go to 2-4 weeks also, but I know my body needs more with all the stress I put on it with weight lifting and cardio, etc.
Hope I have helped,

Top Bottom