Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12 question

Depends what you have. Most people dont realize that what you get from a vet supply shop is not regular B-12, otherwise known as cycanobalmin. The human form B-12 is made by steris and comes in a 30cc bottle and is red in color. I was using 1cc a week and on some recent lab reports my iron content was through the roof. But to answer your question we give our patients 1cc a month which would be 100mcg. Hope this helps but unfortunately I'm not an expert on B-12.

I believe it's Vet grade.
- Vitamine B12 vitamine B12 Bioner 2mg/ml x 50cc

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does 2mgs = 200mcg?
You give your patients 100mcg for an entire month ... thing is I got it to dilute my 100mg/ml TT Winstrol, meaning I'd like to inject it ED. From what I gather from your post I'd be using way too much no matter how little I use.
Would that be acurate? What would be considered too much?

Genarr, I use B-12 injectable in my cycle for the added apatite and sense of well being it provides.
I have the Pharmaceutical grade Vit. B-12 Cycanobalmin which is 1000mcg/ml and I run it 1cc that’s 1000mcg every week. Shoulder site inject.

For medical conditions the recommended dosage is 100mcg-500mcg every month, but we need more for other reasons.

Hope this helps,

Slider
:D

i take 1cc mon and thurs every week.......seems to work well

Top Bottom