Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12 question

jonesdder55

[FONT=&quot]A few questions about B12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-What are the benefits of B12?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-How often do you inject and how much?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just curious no immediate plans for use.[/FONT]

A few questions about B12
-What are the benefits of B12?
-How often do you inject and how much?

Just curious no immediate plans for use.

Read our articles section. And you don't need to inject.

i would 100% inject it

being deficient in B vitamins will make fitness an uphill battle and make it almost impossible to reach your fitness goals

a lot of people with gut health issues will have a tough time getting b12 from food, that is the dirty truth.. many guys on this very forum who eat plenty of red meat are STILL deficient in b12 because their gut health is so poor. also if you don't eat GRASSFED ORGANIC beef you are wasting your time and money

PSL sells b12

i would 100% inject it

being deficient in B vitamins will make fitness an uphill battle and make it almost impossible to reach your fitness goals

a lot of people with gut health issues will have a tough time getting b12 from food, that is the dirty truth.. many guys on this very forum who eat plenty of red meat are STILL deficient in b12 because their gut health is so poor. also if you don't eat GRASSFED ORGANIC beef you are wasting your time and money

PSL sells b12

I wouldn't. First you'd need to be deficient. Are you? Do you have poor gut health? I'm gonna say as a guy with your knowledge of the subject it's likely to be a no. I know, cos you've said as much, that you do eat grass fed organic beef where possible.

So all things being equal while you might choose to inject, just cos you can, you don't have any of the above issues to worry about. Plus fuck the needless jabbing.

Now anyone that does can, of course, follow the advice. The rest of us can either improve their diet and gut health (many of us need to as Stevesmi suggests) or take it in pill form. Way cheaper too.

3D-Multi contains 200mcg which is 3333% (according to the label) of the RDA

The only reason I would inject it is if I was on a low dosage of 19-nor steroids and was using that instead of caber.

Top Bottom