Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12 from Mexico

inatrance

I'm heading down to Mexico this week and wanted to know if I needed a prescription to bring back injectable B12 into the US. I've heard both yes and no.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

tosses a coin into the air,customs may or may not seize it,that the chance you take,just smile alot.

RADAR

I'm heading down to Mexico this week and wanted to know if I needed a prescription to bring back injectable B12 into the US. I've heard both yes and no.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Its hard to say for sure. You shouldnt need a script.

sublingual B-12 is just as good really.

you can buy B12 legally in the US from most research sites. Unless you are thinking of putting something else :p into those B12 bottles that you can also buy in mexico

I'm not sure but I think its ok. I always walk across and sometimes get nolva down there. I have never been searched walking, but have many times driving. They dont look for small things they are looking for big busts.

Yeah, I wouldn't even bother getting B12 in Mexico, what for? As said already, just buy it from a research chem place here in the US. If you want to bring something back from Mexico thats worth it, get some ketamine!

Yeah, I wouldn't even bother getting B12 in Mexico, what for? As said already, just buy it from a research chem place here in the US. If you want to bring something back from Mexico thats worth it, get some ketamine!
lol. dont get stuck in the hole!

Top Bottom