Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12 drops vs injection

@wesstlerbig

some guys at the gym suggest me to take B12 for appetite, mood, energy also they say it's great to take along any type of AAS which is what I have in mind(test and deca)
I was wondering which form between drops and injections is more effective to run with AAS and will help the best for my needs, yo know when a compound goes through
the liver loses power , thank you.

Vitamin B12 can be taken in injectable form and orally with the exact same results. Therefore, I would obviously recommend going with the drops in order to avoid unnecessary injections, which are by the way - very painful with vitamin B12.

Vitamin b12 injections are slightly superior to liquid vitamin b12 but both are very effective. Swish the liquid vitamin b12 around in your mouth so it is absorbed sublingually through your saliva.

Vitamin b12 pills aren't absorbed that well because it needs to be bound to intrinsic factor in your digestive system. When you use b12 injections or oral b12, you bypass the digestive system.

Top Bottom