Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B B bad sources

reck

does anyone know where a person would NOT want to go. As far as finding sources. I didn't think this would be the same as asking For a source "good" but instead if you can say that it is a bad idea to go to "here". Thanks

reck said:
does anyone know where a person would NOT want to go. As far as finding sources. I didn't think this would be the same as asking For a source "good" but instead if you can say that it is a bad idea to go to "here". Thanks

ebay = bad .. google search = bad

Being a moron = bad

Are you trying to scam people and trying to find a way to NOT look like a scammer or why would u ask this?

reck said:

yes it is bro...just worded it different....
Kmart bad
Target...maybe

not exactly, but newer to this and have been looking around and am pretty nervous about stuff. didn't know it would be something bad to ask

better idea.. find a source that you THINK is legit and secure email a mod and if they okay it its a good source if not then keep lookin

Top Bottom