Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Axiom UGL (iSarms source)

markshark

MVP
EF VIP
I ordered from them after seeing them as a source on iSarms. Got my stuff. The Tbol, Adex, and Clomid pills are all unmarked. When I asked my source, his explanation was "they have a pill press". Has anyone heard of these guys or can you tell me if no markings = bunk? Thanks

Yes. Also, the test Cyp is watery looking. I asked why, and he said it's because they use Miglyol 840

So basically your saying they had next to no response and offered no help? Just doesnt sound like them at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So basically your saying they had next to no response and offered no help? Just doesnt sound like them at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
. Yeah. He got angry that I was asking him questions. He's actually a mod on iSarms and I think a mod on here. I'm not gonna out him yet, unless I use this stuff for 4 weeks and see nothing. But he's on here.

. Yeah. He got angry that I was asking him questions. He's actually a mod on iSarms and I think a mod on here. I'm not gonna out him yet, unless I use this stuff for 4 weeks and see nothing. But he's on here.

if you have issues with a moderator then contact the head moderator on the particular forum and they will mediate the issue

that is the simplest way to deal with it. i know all the mods on both forums and nobody would lie or cheat a member under any circumstance. whatever issues you have i'm sure they will make it right. and on the flip side 99% of the members are the same way. it is an incredible brotherhood we all have.

but it sounds to me that you don't like how the gear looks. keep in mind different sources/brands use different oils so they aren't going to look the same.

if you have issues with a moderator then contact the head moderator on the particular forum and they will mediate the issue

that is the simplest way to deal with it. i know all the mods on both forums and nobody would lie or cheat a member under any circumstance. whatever issues you have i'm sure they will make it right. and on the flip side 99% of the members are the same way. it is an incredible brotherhood we all have.

but it sounds to me that you don't like how the gear looks. keep in mind different sources/brands use different oils so they aren't going to look the same.
I understand. But I've used Cyp for two decades. It usually has at least an oily consistency. This looks like straight water.

I understand. But I've used Cyp for two decades. It usually has at least an oily consistency. This looks like straight water.

Also yes, I agree. Lots of people, most actually, are good dudes on here. I wouldn't just out someone without making sure and talking to some mods first. I want to keep this classy.

Top Bottom