Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Axial Nerve in Delt where IM INJ goes if hit can = Frozen shoulder?! Have we been lucky?

• Title: Axial Nerve in Delt where IM INJ goes if hit can = Frozen shoulder?! Have we been lucky?

Ok, I'm turning 49 years old this Tues., Dec. 15, 2020 and I don't want to make anyone have anxiety, but I learned some info. trying to get aquainted with Delt Pins again after taking several years off.

I'm trying to make this work otherwise I'll have to retire from a.a.s. & go All Natural.
    I only have 2 sites, I'm never doing the glutes again, nor the quads becasue there are just too many nerves & blood vessels in the quads and the sciatic nerve in the glute caused my friend to be temporarily paralyzed for 7 days in 1997

in the last 2 days been brushing up / reminding of the Delt INJ because I want to give my Pecs a break; very disturbed that the Recent news I found out in the prior day or 2, that there are 2 Nerves (1 runs up to down, 1 left to right) exactly in the rectangular box in shown in spot injections dot com and elsewhere (other how to, diagram anatomy info out there)

this changes the game and makes Extra Precautions necessary

not too happy about the Frozen Shoulder and "Paralysis that shows no resolve " pain for months as in like 6-9 months, these are not reassuring phrases

I know we take a chance in this game, just like pro Racing & riding a motorcycle, has calculated risks, but we want to keep them to a minimum

even more so now, nobody wants to go to urgent care or the ER during the colder weather at ground zero of where covid patients are...and get exposed to that novel virus

5/8 is too small in my opinion--and might go Sub-q which lends itself to abcess problems where the juice just lingers there and turns bad. I'm 5 feet 9 inches tall at 205 pounds and can Incline Bench 175 pounds at the moment, so maybe that gives an idea of that my delts are meaty enough

going in with what I got a 1 inch needle is that ok?

The nerves aren't deep in the muscle, if you go deep with a 1.5 in. needle u hit only bone *but again they are in the vicinity of the area that needs to be pinned in the delts (the safe zone)

so basically the safe zone in the delts has a danger zone near it where 2 nerves are.

i'm going to find a still frame of the nerves where this Indian Med doctor has a YT vid, but for now anyone else want to chime in?

(my background of why i am freaked out? Im not afraid of needles, but: had an infectious abcess in a glute in 2011, had a friend who was temporarily paralyzed by hitting a nerve in his glute)​

here you go...it might be retirement from anabolic steroids for me soon unless i do 1 last dbol only cycle

• i may have been super lucky over the years not hitting any nerves

look at the attached pics, *see how dangerously close the Axial nerve is RIGHT AT THE SPOT WHERE DELTS ARE USUALLY PINNED!

I'm using a 1 inch needle & I am 204 pounds at 5 feet 9 in tall, and can Incline Bench Press close to 160 pounds at the moment (that makes me feel my delts are meaty enough) so even though I never had hit a nerve, *you know becasue when you do it gets really hot and stingy like being electrocuted....​
    paperclip.png
    Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

• delt nerve 1.jpg
    delt nerve 1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 45
  • delt nerve 2.jpg
    delt nerve 2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Title: Axial Nerve in Delt where IM INJ goes if hit can = Frozen shoulder?! Have we been lucky?

Ok, I'm turning 49 years old this Tues., Dec. 15, 2020 and I don't want to make anyone have anxiety, but I learned some info. trying to get aquainted with Delt Pins again after taking several years off.

I'm trying to make this work otherwise I'll have to retire from a.a.s. & go All Natural.
    I only have 2 sites, I'm never doing the glutes again, nor the quads becasue there are just too many nerves & blood vessels in the quads and the sciatic nerve in the glute caused my friend to be temporarily paralyzed for 7 days in 1997

in the last 2 days been brushing up / reminding of the Delt INJ because I want to give my Pecs a break; very disturbed that the Recent news I found out in the prior day or 2, that there are 2 Nerves (1 runs up to down, 1 left to right) exactly in the rectangular box in shown in spot injections dot com and elsewhere (other how to, diagram anatomy info out there)

this changes the game and makes Extra Precautions necessary

not too happy about the Frozen Shoulder and "Paralysis that shows no resolve " pain for months as in like 6-9 months, these are not reassuring phrases

I know we take a chance in this game, just like pro Racing & riding a motorcycle, has calculated risks, but we want to keep them to a minimum

even more so now, nobody wants to go to urgent care or the ER during the colder weather at ground zero of where covid patients are...and get exposed to that novel virus

5/8 is too small in my opinion--and might go Sub-q which lends itself to abcess problems where the juice just lingers there and turns bad. I'm 5 feet 9 inches tall at 205 pounds and can Incline Bench 175 pounds at the moment, so maybe that gives an idea of that my delts are meaty enough

going in with what I got a 1 inch needle is that ok?

The nerves aren't deep in the muscle, if you go deep with a 1.5 in. needle u hit only bone *but again they are in the vicinity of the area that needs to be pinned in the delts (the safe zone)

so basically the safe zone in the delts has a danger zone near it where 2 nerves are.

i'm going to find a still frame of the nerves where this Indian Med doctor has a YT vid, but for now anyone else want to chime in?

(my background of why i am freaked out? Im not afraid of needles, but: had an infectious abcess in a glute in 2011, had a friend who was temporarily paralyzed by hitting a nerve in his glute)​
    here you go...it might be retirement from anabolicsteroids for me soon unless i do 1 last dbol only cycle

• i may have been super lucky over the years not hitting any nerves

look at the attached pics, *see how dangerously close the Axial nerve is RIGHT AT THE SPOT WHERE DELTS ARE USUALLY PINNED!

I'm using a 1 inch needle & I am 204 pounds at 5 feet 9 in tall, and can Incline Bench Press close to 160 pounds at the moment (that makes me feel my delts are meaty enough) so even though I never had hit a nerve, *you know becasue when you do it gets really hot and stingy like being electrocuted....​
    paperclip.png
    Even if you LANDMARK WHICH IS WHAT NURSES DO...TAKE FINGER LENGTH HORIZONTAL AND 3 FINGER LENGHTS DOWN FROM THE BONEY PART OF THE SHOULDER WHICH IS CALLED THE "ARCOMION PROCESS" DOWN 3 FINGER LENGTHS, IT IS STILL VERY CLOSE TO THE AXIAL NERVE.
  • HITTING THE AXIAL NERVE CAN CAUSE PARALYSIS AND THE MEDICAL JARGO THE NIBH OR OTHER MEDICAL JOURNALS CALL IT "UNRESOLVED" AS IN IRREVERSIBLE....

ADDENDUM: REGARDING "LANDMARK" A MEDICAL TERM USED TO FIND THE AREA TO PIN AN IM OF LIKE A VACCINE

• Even if you LANDMARK WHICH IS WHAT NURSES DO...TAKE FINGER LENGTH HORIZONTAL AND 3 FINGER LENGHTS DOWN FROM THE BONEY PART OF THE SHOULDER WHICH IS CALLED THE "ARCOMION PROCESS" DOWN 3 FINGER LENGTHS, IT IS STILL VERY CLOSE TO THE AXIAL NERVE.
  • HITTING THE AXIAL NERVE CAN CAUSE PARALYSIS AND THE MEDICAL JARGON THE NIBH OR OTHER MEDICAL JOURNALS CALL IT "UNRESOLVED" AS IN IRREVERSIBLE....

THIS IS THE SAME MEDICAL JOURNAL THAT REPORTS SOME UNFORTUNATE USER THAT HAS SHOT TEST E. DIRECETLY INTO THE BLOOD STREAM AND ALMOST HAS A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE AT THE E.R.

WE MAY HAVE BEEN LUCKY.

HOW RARE would you all think it is to hit an Axial Nerve? (there still may be 'hope' for me not 'retiring from Anabolic steroid injections)

ADDENDUM: REGARDING "LANDMARK" A MEDICAL TERM USED TO FIND THE AREA TO PIN AN IM OF LIKE A VACCINE

• Even if you LANDMARK WHICH IS WHAT NURSES DO...TAKE FINGER LENGTH HORIZONTAL AND 3 FINGER LENGHTS DOWN FROM THE BONEY PART OF THE SHOULDER WHICH IS CALLED THE "ARCOMION PROCESS" DOWN 3 FINGER LENGTHS, IT IS STILL VERY CLOSE TO THE AXIAL NERVE.
  • HITTING THE AXIAL NERVE CAN CAUSE PARALYSIS AND THE MEDICAL JARGON THE NIBH OR OTHER MEDICAL JOURNALS CALL IT "UNRESOLVED" AS IN IRREVERSIBLE....

THIS IS THE SAME MEDICAL JOURNAL THAT REPORTS SOME UNFORTUNATE USER THAT HAS SHOT TEST E. DIRECETLY INTO THE BLOOD STREAM AND ALMOST HAS A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE AT THE E.R.

WE MAY HAVE BEEN LUCKY.

HOW RARE would you all think it is to hit an Axial Nerve? (there still may be 'hope' for me not 'retiring from Anabolic steroid injections)

You have to be a sharp shooter!!
I have never heard about so many issues injecting. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding Landmarks what RN registered nurses use to properly IM INJ like a vaccine (pic attached)
Here is the 3 finger with rule

Here's my arm. The top X mark is 3 finger width's' down from the boney structure at the top of the shoulder, (such boney part is called "Acromium process" or something to that effect);

we can assume that 3 finger lengths is like 3 inches from down the top of that boney acromium process

I'd PIN that rectangular __
| |
| |
___

Mark that spot injections dot com shows in 1 of its 2 delt IM INJ photos / diagrams, *PIN DEAD ON CENTER OF THAT RECTANGLE.

Anyone want to add anything, please feel free to add,

That would be a Nice 49th Birthday gift for me tues Dec 15, 2020, if I could just finish out this cycle. I'm only 7 weeks in....I have 5 more weeks worth of Testosterone E I'd like to finish and then run a PCT (the last decade of my 40's in the Comfort and Reassurance, that I can pin my Delts) :artist::biggrin:

PHOTO ATTACHEMENTS (2)

Attachments

• delt landmark pic 1.jpg
    delt landmark pic 1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 44
  • delt landmark pic 2.jpg
    delt landmark pic 2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 52
That X looks way to low. I much higher on the rounded part. Then again, I really don’t think much about it.... I just jab. LOL
Biceps and triceps I do try and miss the veins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when you flex with your arm at a 45 degree angle you will see the delt pop out. hit the peak and go in at the correct angle. the one issue to watch out for with delts is injecting gear that gives you PIP and being a side sleeper. it will suck to have to sleep on a sore shoulder

You are reading way to much into this brother and seem paranoid. If you pin glutes, you won't come anywhere near sciatic. Just stick to the upper outer portion of the butt cheek. They are big enough that it is hard to miss the sweet spot.

Top Bottom