Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Avoiding tendon tears

jordanbrown

[FONT=&quot]I typically lift 3-6 rep range and after warm ups, I go ti failure on every set. Lift controlled and heavy. Will I rip tendons doing this same thing on AAS? Worried that muscles will get way strong too fast and ligaments and tendons will get ripped?[/FONT]

You definitely need to be aware of what your body is telling you when you run AAS, and make sure to deload when needed. Otherwise you will at the very least hurt your joints and tendons.

we have no idea if that will happen... how can we tell you if that would happen? only a psychic could tell you that

as you get older what you could get away with at 25 won't happen at 35. i'm living example of that

if i could talk to my 30 year old self i would say to chill and take my time. and yes steroids do increase your chance of injury on both counts

I mean you can't predict the future. But if this is a concern that you think about, clearly you know how to take it easy on these lifts especially if you don't want any injuries.

[FONT=&quot]I typically lift 3-6 rep range and after warm ups, I go ti failure on every set. Lift controlled and heavy. Will I rip tendons doing this same thing on AAS? Worried that muscles will get way strong too fast and ligaments and tendons will get ripped?[/FONT]
Depends on how well you built up those connective tissues naturally. If you built a good strong natural base first, you're probably fine. Jumping on the sauce without doing that would be like adding 500hp to your 120hp car. Something is going to give because the car wasnt made to support that kind of power.

Top Bottom