Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Avoiding stiff joints w/ Winny

roidzilla

I'm about to add some Winny (50mg ED) to my test cycle but want to avoid the side of joint stiffness if possible. Outside of deca (can't use it since it's detectable for 15-18 months) what is good for lubing up the joints?

It's not that I don't want to the the Deca, it's just that I'm a cyclist and get tested occasionally for AAS. It just wouldn't be prudent of me to go with anything that stays in my system that long.

Why Winny ?

1. I have 40 50 mg tabs sitting right in front of me
2. Relatively short detection time
3. I have 40 50mg tabs sitting in front of me
4. Great for raising power to mass ratio (i.e. Ben Johnson and almost every other track athlete from the 800m down who are "clean")
5. I have 40 50 mg tabs sitting in front of me
6. While I am looking for functional muscle asthetics are a consideration as well.

I have heard that certain fats, such as flax seed oil, help lube the joints a bit but am looking for a little more input you guys.

zilla, I gotta agree with you on reason #3. :)

As for the joint problem, this gets asked over and over, and the only answer is deca. All the others may or may not work.

There is always chondroitin/glucosamine, flax oil, etc. but these are not sure things by any stretch.

I posted a thread about this ca. 1 month ago and MSM seemed pretty popular... will try for myself early 2002.

TxLonghorn said:
zilla, I gotta agree with you on reason #3. :)

As for the joint problem, this gets asked over and over, and the only answer is deca. All the others may or may not work.

There is always chondroitin/glucosamine, flax oil, etc. but these are not sure things by any stretch.

I was using chondroitin/glucosamine as well as flax seed oil(which I always use anyways) and I dont think it did much. at 50mg day oral I got achy joints around week3, but it was not too bad. Im trying some MSM now but not sure if its doing anything either, but it was cheap so I figured I would give it a go.

Top Bottom