Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Avoiding oily skin on cycle!

gordanpatrick

[FONT=&quot]I know it sounds gay, but I need t avoid oily skin an acne or I could get fired from my job. What is the best way to do this? I am taking winny and eq, but want to add in some test for size, but am scared of what it could do to my skin.[/FONT]

Any hormonal swings can cause this so try not to do dosage tapering and such and work to keep your skin extra clean

anytime you have hormonal changes, you could have acne issues... make sure you are controlling all side effects on cycle and just go by trial and error... bigger doses could be an issue or running too many different compounds as well

I know it sounds gay, but I need t avoid oily skin an acne or I could get fired from my job. What is the best way to do this? I am taking winny and eq, but want to add in some test for size, but am scared of what it could do to my skin.

Change jobs.

Yeah honestly go in with lower doses to see how your body will react to the sudden changes. If you go all in with big doses you might have some negative effects you arent looking for!

Top Bottom