Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Avoiding cardio on AAS

LeraldJones

[FONT=&quot]Most people I have spoken to refrain from cardio activity while on a cycle, just curious if there is a medical reason why? I'm currently into my second week on Prop and would also like to do a bit of running. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just thought I would ask.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cheers.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Most people I have spoken to refrain from cardio activity while on a cycle, just curious if there is a medical reason why? I'm currently into my second week on Prop and would also like to do a bit of running. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just thought I would ask.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cheers.[/FONT]

No clue who your talking to then... you must not be talking to very many people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

they think it burns muscle i guess.

those are the same people who die of heart attacks at 40 cause their heart health is rubbish

having a healthy heart is important and it is easy to do. you don't have go run either to build a strong heart. i like to do Pyro and bikram, my resting HR is in the 50's and I am 40 years old. I also run a 5:30 mile. I am in better shape than 99.9% of you guys half my age. so it can be done stop making excuses

You need to smack whoever has been telling you that. You should always be doing cardio even on cycle, to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. You aren't going to "lose gains" from 30 to 60 minutes of cardio. You would need to be running full marathons....

Top Bottom