Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

avoid crash end cycle and bloat

bengi68

ive read so many discussions regarding the use of clomid and nolva here is a posting from meso

Clomid WILL keep water off too. But Arimidex is the best choice, Nolvadex is not a heck of alot better than Clomid. (Sorry Para, that's my opinion)

Down-sides to Clomid - basically none

Up-sides - emotion to balance your androgen aggression, massive cum shots (LOL) and potentially quicker recovery as there is no need to frontload the clo during recovery (it also eliminates guess work.)

I generally use BOTH Arimidex at 0.25 - 0.5mg ED and Clomid at 25-50mg ED during THE ENTIRE CYCLE AND ALL THE WAY THROUGH RECOVER

my question is this:

if im using sust for 10weeks 500mg as a newbie do you agree that taking 50mg ed will keep bloat off and help with post recovery also if i was to do this how would i take it post cycle it takes 3weeks for sust to leave system does this mean no front loading 3weeks after just continue on 50mgs seems like a long time to use the clomid i also read if you use during it will keep you from crashing also

what would you reccomend i have more clomid right now than nolv i keep hearing that if i go this route i will not crash at end of cycle. is it possible to start clomid next day after last sus inj and then take 50mg every day for 3weeks and then should i go up tp 100mgs 3 weeks after last inj.

(http://www.mesomorphosis.com/forums...ssage_ID=163241)

Top Bottom