Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

avoid crash end cycle and bloat

bengi68

ive read so many discussions regarding the use of clomid and nolva here is a posting from meso

Clomid WILL keep water off too. But Arimidex is the best choice, Nolvadex is not a heck of alot better than Clomid. (Sorry Para, that's my opinion)

Down-sides to Clomid - basically none

Up-sides - emotion to balance your androgen aggression, massive cum shots (LOL) and potentially quicker recovery as there is no need to frontload the clo during recovery (it also eliminates guess work.)

I generally use BOTH Arimidex at 0.25 - 0.5mg ED and Clomid at 25-50mg ED during THE ENTIRE CYCLE AND ALL THE WAY THROUGH RECOVER

my question is this:

if im using sust for 10weeks 500mg as a newbie do you agree that taking 50mg ed will keep bloat off and help with post recovery also if i was to do this how would i take it post cycle it takes 3weeks for sust to leave system does this mean no front loading 3weeks after just continue on 50mgs seems like a long time to use the clomid i also read if you use during it will keep you from crashing also

what would you reccomend i have more clomid right now than nolv i keep hearing that if i go this route i will not crash at end of cycle. is it possible to start clomid next day after last sus inj and then take 50mg every day for 3weeks and then should i go up tp 100mgs 3 weeks after last inj.

(http://www.mesomorphosis.com/forums/Index.cfm?CFApp=1&Message_ID=163241)

Sounds like alot to me bro. I´ve never heard of using clomid during your entire cycle. I just use 50mg ed 3 weeks after cycle. It has worked for me so far and I have no plan in changing it.

I have mostly been on 500mg sust250 /w and deca 300/w and I have never experiensed any problems with either bloating (a little water retention is almost impossible to avoid) or anythingelse.

Maybe if you use more hardcore stuff like dbol or anavar you can use clomid during xykle but I wouldn´t know.
Since there are no heard of sideeffects from clomid I suggest you try and see what works for you.
Good Luck!

Yes Psycho I made a little mistake. I meant to write ANADROL and not anavar considering anavar is the most common steriod amongst women.

Sorry for the misshap.

Top Bottom