Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Average gains from 1000mg's of Test Prop Each week

gapster2000

The last cycle I did was 400mg's a week of test prop and got some good gains but my mate told me if you wanna grow you should use atleast 1000mg's a week.

Do you guy's think that taking this much will give me better gains?

If so, how much do you guy's gain from this much gear?

Thanks for you advice fella's

Gav

much, much better gains, you will gain more while on, but the difference will be seen once you come off, you will retain much more of your gains. I think anything less then 1000mg/test/week is a waste unless you are just begining

gram of test...........gram of test............is the best, might want to sprinkle in some dboll also and some tren perhaps. test+dboll+tren=door busting size

actually for test propionate 500mgs a week is all you need to take, now a gram of enanthate or cyp is fine, but I have been told that anything over 500 of propionate is not necessary, now Im not totally for sure but my buddy at the gym has gave this advice and he is an amatuer who goes about 280, so he knows alot! He trains with some pros every now and then!

I just finished a 12 week cycle of 750mg/week of enthanate. I got awesome gains--bench 60 lbs squat 80 lbs. My weight went up 15 pounds but my waist shrunk about 1.5 inches. I don't think I gained shit for water. No 'puffiness" at all. It's been almost 2 months since and I have lost about 5 lbs, 20 lbs on bench and 40 on squat. Very happy!!! But the fucking acne man! I am still getting bad acne on my shoulders and back. Lost a little hair too. Next time it's propecia. Made me horny as fuck (especially the first 6 weeks.)

You should be very happy. Good luck.

I've noticed that once I maintained a minimum of 1,000 mgs. of Test/wk that my gains are greater and retainiblity is better also

Man, you guys are going to cause Quadsweep to have an anurism. A jump from 400 to 1g is a big fucking jump. How much have you done before and how many cycles have you done? I'd think a jump to 600 then 800 before a gram. I'd also think a couple cycles(or three) at each level would be healthiest, too. But what the fuck do I know, I picked a guy that ripped me off.

Last edited:
"actually for test propionate 500mgs a week is all you need to take, now a gram of enanthate or cyp is fine, but I have been told that anything over 500 of propionate is not necessary, now Im not totally for sure but my buddy at the gym has gave this advice and he is an amatuer who goes about 280, so he knows alot! He trains with some pros every now and then!"

off season weight means nothing, you can be 280 and hold shit loads of water and still end up looking fairly solid, once you drop the water your weight will plummet.

By saying prop only requires 500mg/week where as cyp 1000mg/week you are saying prop is twice as potent as cyp, how can that be? the two molecules are identical except for their esters which are removed prior to the molecules activation in your body

Top Bottom