Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian CLEN - Fake?! AI UGL

ashthetics

I've been using liquid clen dosed at 150mcg/ml from ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS for the past week. For the past 3 days I've been on 105mcg of the stuff and have not been feeling ANYTHING whatsoever. I feel as if my heartrate is definitely elevated but that's about it. No significant weight drop although diets been in check

TL;DR No shakes, cramps, sweats at 100+mcg from Anabolic Innovations - a UGL in Aus. Is my stuff bunk? I know I should test temp. but I've already started cycle?

Please post your experience with Anabolic Innovations for example.

I've never tried it either...if it's liquid I've never had 2 that are the same...if it's good you'll know...100 for me from one of my guy...had me trembling like fiend...look like I had Parkinson's disease or something...couldn't sleep...texting was out of the question had to take that shit as soon as I woke up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It could be under-dosed too. That would explain feeling something like an elevated heart rate but not what you would expect from a dose of 150mcg. I hate clen anyways since there are newer and better options now. Try Cardarine next time. No side effects.

Clenbuterol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/clenbuterol

The half life of clen is 48 hours so you need to take it for a few days for it to build up in your body. It's normal not to notice the clen until you've been using it for 4-5 days.

I have never heard of the source you used. You should head on over to our sister website evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. See what kind of reviews come up.

Yep, been running for almost 2 weeks now at 150mcg - absolutely feeling nothing except an elevated heart rate. Fair to assume it's fake?

Yea, I would drop the shit man. You really have no idea what is in it. I would not use clen but if you do just go with a good source next time.

Yep, throwing it out - just got my hands on some Alpha Pharma Clen; heard good things about the lab so we shall see how this one goes. Do you think I should wait 2 weeks or just start it considering this clen seemed bunk?

Top Bottom