Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aus 250 for try injecting frequency

coasta007

Hi all.

After feeling like crap over the past 8 to 10 months I went and had a blood test in July.

Some out of range figures such as cholesterol being high (7.2 mmol/L) and SHBG being high (68nmol/L)

I started taking Boron to treat the high SHBG reduce my SHBG and also brought my cholesterol down to 6.8, and my free test up from 262 to around 370.

I went and saw a Endo about my test and said that I would definitely benefit from TRT.

He put me on Sus250 protocol injecting 1ml every 10 days but said I could change the frequency to half the dose every 5 days or 0.2ml eod if I wanted to. I am happy to inject 0.5ml every 5 days but I don't think it will be practical to inject eod. This is a long term/forever thing so I am also considering the nuisance of eod injecting.

He has also put me on a prescription of Azol in order to bring my SHBG down from 50 to 20 and also gave me a prescription of Anastrozole in case I need it. He said that the dose of Sus250 he has prescribed shouldn't need the Anastrozole but everybody is different.

By my next visit (early Feb 2020) he wants to have the following results.

Total test up from 20.5nmol/L to 30nmol/L
Free T up from 370pmol/L to around 800pmol/L
SHBG down from 50nmol/L to 20nmol/L

Is it ok to have a high test and free test level like he is targeting and expecting?

Also told me to start giving blood because my red cells will go up and also because I suffer from haemochromatosis.

What are thought about it all but more about the pinning frequency?

From what I've been reading about TRT, I should feel and see some positive results.

On a funny note, he said that if I'm concerned and want to parade my shrinking balls down the beach this summer he'll prescribe me HCG.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hi all.

After feeling like crap over the past 8 to 10 months I went and had a blood test in July.

Some out of range figures such as cholesterol being high (7.2 mmol/L) and SHBG being high (68nmol/L)

I started taking Boron to treat the high SHBG reduce my SHBG and also brought my cholesterol down to 6.8, and my free test up from 262 to around 370.

I went and saw a Endo about my test and said that I would definitely benefit from TRT.

He put me on Sus250 protocol injecting 1ml every 10 days but said I could change the frequency to half the dose every 5 days or 0.2ml eod if I wanted to. I am happy to inject 0.5ml every 5 days but I don't think it will be practical to inject eod. This is a long term/forever thing so I am also considering the nuisance of eod injecting.

He has also put me on a prescription of Azol in order to bring my SHBG down from 50 to 20 and also gave me a prescription of Anastrozole in case I need it. He said that the dose of Sus250 he has prescribed shouldn't need the Anastrozole but everybody is different.

By my next visit (early Feb 2020) he wants to have the following results.

Total test up from 20.5nmol/L to 30nmol/L
Free T up from 370pmol/L to around 800pmol/L
SHBG down from 50nmol/L to 20nmol/L

Is it ok to have a high test and free test level like he is targeting and expecting?

Also told me to start giving blood because my red cells will go up and also because I suffer from haemochromatosis.

What are thought about it all but more about the pinning frequency?

From what I've been reading about TRT, I should feel and see some positive results.

On a funny note, he said that if I'm concerned and want to parade my shrinking balls down the beach this summer he'll prescribe me HCG.

Just do what hes telling you... i certainly wouldnt want to pin eod on trt either. I hate to pin as it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the quick reply. I stuffed up the title. It was meant to write Sus250 and not Aus250.

Yep. I certainly don't want to pin eod. Will I still have the same effects/feeling if I pin every 5 days or every 10 days?

Thanks for the quick reply. I stuffed up the title. It was meant to write Sus250 and not Aus250.

Yep. I certainly don't want to pin eod. Will I still have the same effects/feeling if I pin every 5 days or every 10 days?

I would stick with test cyp for trt personally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom