Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn huck, Bigandy69, Fonz, Macrophage important question on htpa recovery.

infar250

Attn huck, Bigandy69, Fonz, Macrophage important question on htpa recovery.

Guys I've been doing some research and need to know some answers for this question. I am hoping some educated vets can help me out. Ok here we go........ how do you know if your testosterone levels are fully recovered from a cycle and when it's ok for you to start jucing......I've been off a cycle for about 2 months and a half takin sust and deca........ waited the 3 wks to start hcg than waited another 2 wks to start clomid as usual.......... i had my blood work today and my fucken test levels are still high......... my question is does age play a big role in this such as for say a 20 year old recovering to a 40 year old......... and another thing if test levels still remain high after juicing for like a month or two then then the recovery you get with hcg and clomid is only temporary and will subside when you stop takin these ancilliaries........... is that why people say you will loose partial gains after a somewhat reasonable period of time after a cycle......... and if tahts the case how come pro bb's and shit stay th same all year round maintaining there size and shit..... is it because they also take slin, gh, ???? someone please enlighten me

How soon did you have your bloodwork ran after the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin?It may be responsible for your high count.Did you test Leutenizing Hormone,and if so did it fall within the standard range?

Test

Blood work was done after clomid therapy i took hcg after about 2 wks of cycle....... it's been a month since i've taken any ancilliaries. As far as lh levels are cocerned the doctor didnt bring the page in but he told me they were aboveaverage....... i am going to call in tommorrow to find a def result........ but could his all be from the ancilliaires ?

why is it a concern? if you are going to start again what is the reason for making sure that the HPTA is restored, since youa re going to just suppress it again?

note-
pro bb's generally do not come off.

Answer Huck's question..

What was the time frame between HCG and the tests?

Why are you using HCG?

"but could his all be from the ancilliaires ?"

assuming 30 days since the last dose of any ancillary.

Effects of hCG are short-lived (days) and if the elevated T levels were a function of hCG, then LH would be low assuming there was no clomid in the picture at the time.

With elevated LH concentrations, you may be either experiencing a rebound effect or you still have some carryover effects of the clomid.

Clomid is a mix of two geometric isomers (cis zuclomidphene and trans enclomidphene). Single dose studies have found that the cis isomer has a long half life and detectable levels can persist for over a month in some subjects. Whether these levels are able to elevate pituitary hormones is unclear, but they may and that could explain the elevated T and LH.

If you really need to know, wait another 6 weeks and have T, LH and FSH rechecked.

W6

test

yo guys thanks for your help......it's not a concern of mine i am just curious so that when i do decide to come clean for some time (no roids at all for a couple of years) i know what i am installed for to make my hpta return to normal..........huck and wilson thanks your replies were extremely helpful...........

I would think that having high t levels would be a good thing right now.

BTW- is it possible to have high T levels and low LH? If so what would cause this?

Testicular tumor or hCG/LH like secreting tumor or abnormally high sensitivity to LH. Probably more but that's what comes to mind right now.

W6

Top Bottom