Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: George

This post is simply to express an opinion of mine. You may or may not be aware of this but as of late there has been a large turnout of requests for a "night mod". Basically Dexter and BigJay have been nominated for their informative posts and their cross the globe statis placing them in seperate time zones.

Personally this would be a great thing in pursuit of making this board an even better place to be. This time of night their are many source posts, flames, and vulgar conversations that go unseen til morning and in turn degrade the board.

I personally think all the mods here a great. Their pursuit for informative responses are inevitable and thier promptness in email response on personal matters are unbelievable. Especially: E2, 2Thick, WCP, and Big Rick Rock.

In closing I feel there is nothing wrong with this board, but the addition of the "night mods" would only make it better. If you go look, you'll see I'm not the only one with these feelings so go ahead and place Dexter and BigJay among the most "Elite" mods in the game on the best board on the net!!!!

Top Bottom