Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: FONZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

eviction

Supreme Deity
Platinum
Since they closed the thread where you were arguing with me, and due to the amount of people that want to see some competition, how about setting a date for a poll. Let's make it full body, not just ABS. I figured since you dedicated your life to those asymmetic abs of yours, you'd be willing to show the rest of your body off. Lets set a date, post pics, and let people vote who looks better. What do you think?

What are your stats? Remember he's going to have those ripped up soccer legs. Your upper body will hold its own though.

galaxy said:
What are your stats? Remember he's going to have those ripped up soccer legs. Your upper body will hold its own though.

I'm a sprinter, so i have the legs. In the avatar I was at like, 215. I've cut down to about 190-195 currently. I measured my body last week. Right now I have a 45" Chest, 30.5" waist, 17.5" biceps. I didn't get a chance to measure legs. I haven't worked out abs in years, but I was insulted in a prior thread which encouraged this potential contest. So, today I start my ab routine in dedication to fonz.

this was like, 2 weeks ago. Dropped about 2-3lbs since this photo.
42758me2.jpg

Last edited:
I think its a great idea, it wont solve anything though. In the recent contest on the anabolic forum, I blew him out of the water in the shape/symmetry contest, and he still talks lots of crap.....
But I still think a contest would be interesting

I don't know if you can compare two different looks like that. Someone is going to have to change their training drastically or maybe both would. When I look at fukkenshredded I see a body model that looks so lean it's scary but I wouldn't want that look for myself. I think these two guys are too far apart in the look they've achieved to this point. Unless the competition is not judged with bbing rules and just on how well each has done to look like their goal.

needsize said:
I think its a great idea, it wont solve anything though. In the recent contest on the anabolic forum, I blew him out of the water in the shape/symmetry contest, and he still talks lots of crap.....
But I still think a contest would be interesting

I know it won't solve anything, but when some silly foreigner tries to insult me, I take it personally.

That's more like it. Why talk trash when you can put up pics like those?

Might want to fix the vertical stretch in your avatar; it doesn't do you justice.

ulter said:
I don't know if you can compare two different looks like that. Someone is going to have to change their training drastically or maybe both would. When I look at fukkenshredded I see a body model that looks so lean it's scary but I wouldn't want that look for myself. I think these two guys are too far apart in the look they've achieved to this point. Unless the competition is not judged with bbing rules and just on how well each has done to look like their goal.

I couldn't imagine what i'd look like if i've done half the amount of gear that fonz has done. People would probably call me Lou Ferrigno. But besides that, i'll let the people here come up with the terms of the contest!

digger said:
That's more like it. Why talk trash when you can put up pics like those?

Might want to fix the vertical stretch in your avatar; it doesn't do you justice.

i cant fix the vertical stretch because im not platinum anymore and cant post an avatar bigger than 100x100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom