Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: FONZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thats it...... :)

I'm at at my highest 197lbs 10%

fatmasterfat said:
Your heads too big for your body.

That because I have a big brain...makes me very intelligent. :)

eviction...you look like you have a slight bit of gyno in the nipple area.....you look pretty goo though other wise. i look forward to seeing your progress...

fonz, i know you have your own goals, but i would like to see you get up to 210 for this one bro...what do you think?

bicepts101 said:
eviction...you look like you have a slight bit of gyno in the nipple area.....you look pretty goo though other wise. i look forward to seeing your progress...

fonz, i know you have your own goals, but i would like to see you get up to 210 for this one bro...what do you think?

210lbs? in 8 weeks... :)

Doable, buy I'd have to go all out. Absolutely perfect eating. No mistakes. Basically I'd have to become a hermit.

I think 190-200lbs at 5% is a far more doable goal.

georgie24 said:
can the mods send warning's to members who blatantly insults members? fuck that this board is going to shit because of that kind of shit. give me a mod position, ill light fire under peoples handles

No worries....he will be dealt with soon enough. :)

Fonz said:
210lbs? in 8 weeks... :)

Doable, buy I'd have to go all out. Absolutely perfect eating. No mistakes. Basically I'd have to become a hermit.

I think 190-200lbs at 5% is a far more doable goal.

well you said you were 195 10% bf right now. i think you would look alot better at 205 6-8%. but its up to u bro. i met 205 when i said 210. i was thinking you were 200lbs already. i wanted to see 10more lbs on you thats all....

Fonz = SLICED!!!! You look good bro! Props.

Eviction: you look solid brother!!! But man....... this will be a tough one to edge out Fonz on this one. He says he's 7-9%........looks more like 3% :confused:

Props to both of ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom