Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: FONZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
strangebrew said:
sick traps in that 3rd pic

thanks, the lighting really sucks ass in my room. It is hard to to show the detail of my muscles

oh forgot my back shot!

42758backtoday.jpg

eviction said:
Agreed. Most people are here to help each others out. Fonz is here for self promotion and stirring up trouble. We'll never see an apology from someone like him.

yup... thats why i hardly ever visit this board anymore. too many other good boards out there to put up with the crap. its good that others are finally seeing it

needsize said:
I actually agree with some of this, and thats kind of the point. The board is kind of divided into anti and pro fonz, which to be honest is more drama than we need. I think it would serve everyone better if everyone just sucked it up, and moved on. I dont know about you fonz, but I really dont want to do this animosity thing that we've had going on for months now. Its actually kinda draining, and pointless to boot. I am perfectly willing to move on and let the shit from the past go.
If not, I have no doubt that you'll end up banned again, you just cant seem to help yourself(and I get caught up everytime.....). I have said in the past that you are an asset to the board, despite the fact that you piss me off, so I dont think its in elite's best interest to get you canned again.
That being said, I love contests and would still like to see this one happen, but without the anger

Well put.

eviction your gonna have to get alot harder. In those pics your too soft. Your gonna have to work your ass off to get anywhere near in winning shape. Just trying to help cause fonz's body absolutly blows dick. His abs arent blocky or dense. There like little jelly beans. I cant understand why fonz always advertises himself.

eviction i swear i have the same build as you!!!!!! i gotta post some pics. that is freakin freaky! how tall are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom