Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: FONZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok...cool..guys i was hoping for this...now we got 2 awsome contests

i think if we simply have an admin closly monitor that thread on july20th and just delete any negative comments toward both competing. im not talking about constructive critism, im talking about persol insults and such....just an idea

Fonz said:
I'm working till July 14th man at the Nuc lab. I would need 7 days for proper preparation for serious pics.(Most of my pics are done in the spurr of the moment)(Takes me 7 days to carb load and sodium deplete properly).

So, July 20th.

That date would be optimal for me.

Alright, its a date.

bicepts101 said:
ok...cool..guys i was hoping for this...now we got 2 awsome contests

i think if we simply have an admin closly monitor that thread on july20th and just delete any negative comments toward both competing. im not talking about constructive critism, im talking about persol insults and such....just an idea

Good point. There's always going to be somebody that's going to try to ruin it. actually like this "contest".....we should have more of thse. Brings the boards closer together.

Fonz said:
There's always going to be somebody that's going to try to ruin it. actually like this "contest".....we should have more of thse. Brings the boards closer together.

also a good point

...and yes i garentee there will be some [nobody] that will try put his worth less 2 cents in

Wow!! why dont we just make it the Mr. Elite..and have the winner go against the winner of Satch and JA..lol only kidding

42758bicep.jpg

42758frontside.jpg

42758frontdouble.jpg

42758front.jpg

42758leg.jpg

42758calf.jpg

this is where i'm at now. I took last week off because of a back strain, so i'm back in the gym tomorrow and i'm gonna start killin' shit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom