Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: FONZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
ulter said:
If this contest is done for fun then it can be a good thing as a form of entertainment. If it's done for some sort of vindication then I don't think it's productive or entertaining.

Alright! Lets keep it fun then... we need to set some terms for this contest and get it underway.

embrace said:
this reminds me of that part in Zoolander where they decide to have a walk-off

if fonz can pull off the underwear trick like owen wilson did in the "walk-off", i'll forfeit this contest

Fonz said:
Lets face it...the entire board is now divided....into pro-Fonz and Anti-Fonz. You'd be hard set to find a judge or judge(s) that could remain impartial.

Honestly...with these one on one contests, I think the winner will be fairly obvious...so I doubt there will be much controversy on this issue.

And if people DO judge based on personal opinion, I also think it will be pretty obvious. Maybe we should not do a poll, just have people reply with who they think won and why.

i dont know, even look at the pros now, the last couple of contest havent gone to he bigger contestants, dexter jackson won the iron man at barely 220, flyweight by BB standards, fonz might be shredded enuff to warrant alot of aesthetic votes.

Last edited:
alrite, here goes.. July 1st, thread created, we post pics, people vote on who they think is better and why, person with most gets the grand prize....

eviction said:
alrite, here goes.. July 1st, thread created, we post pics, people vote on who they think is better and why, person with most gets the grand prize....

I'm working till July 14th man at the Nuc lab. I would need 7 days for proper preparation for serious pics.(Most of my pics are done in the spurr of the moment)(Takes me 7 days to carb load and sodium deplete properly).

So, July 20th.

That date would be optimal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom