Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: FONZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
eviction said:
Fonz hasn't chimed in yet, but what would you suggest

Hmm... I don't know. Are there any organizing or standards bodies in the BB world that aren't full of BS?

Maybe we need someone from the Kennel Club to tell us how they do it. :) They have breed standards, so a specific dog can be judged as "Best of Breed" -- that part's easy. What we're trying to decide is "Best of Show."

This has the potential to turn into something bigger than you two writing your names in the snow. It deserves some thought. We should ask around.

digger said:
Hmm... I don't know. Are there any organizing or standards bodies in the BB world that aren't full of BS?

Maybe we need someone from the Kennel Club to tell us how they do it. :) They have breed standards, so a specific dog can be judged as "Best of Breed" -- that part's easy. What we're trying to decide is "Best of Show."

This has the potential to turn into something bigger than you two writing your names in the snow. It deserves some thought. We should ask around.

Unfortunately the dog shows are as political and full of BS as the body building shows.

ulter said:
I don't know if you can compare two different looks like that. Someone is going to have to change their training drastically or maybe both would. When I look at fukkenshredded I see a body model that looks so lean it's scary but I wouldn't want that look for myself. I think these two guys are too far apart in the look they've achieved to this point. Unless the competition is not judged with bbing rules and just on how well each has done to look like their goal.

good points Ulter but then you run into how many appreciate the shredded body vs those that favor more mass!!

Why are you trying to decide on the aspects of judging? It's much simpler than a pro show here; there is not a single panel of pre-selected judges. Provide three pics each; a thread will be posted; Anabolic section will vote on who looks better over-all. That's it.

Just remember: legs, people. Legs. So far, everyone who talks about having "ripped, athletic sprinter legs" online either looks like utter crap or just never provides any pics.

strongsmartsexy said:
Unfortunately the dog shows are as political and full of BS as the body building shows.

at dog shows they have someone with rubber gloves feeling on dog nuts... I don't think we need to adhere to these standards!

EF Anton said:
Why are you trying to decide on the aspects of judging? It's much simpler than a pro show here; there is not a single panel of pre-selected judges. Provide three pics each; a thread will be posted; Anabolic section will vote on who looks better over-all. That's it.

Just remember: legs, people. Legs. So far, everyone who talks about having "ripped, athletic sprinter legs" online either looks like utter crap or just never provides any pics.

i'll post some leg pics later on tonite to show you where i'm at now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom