Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: FONZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
ulter said:
I don't know if you can compare two different looks like that. Someone is going to have to change their training drastically or maybe both would. When I look at fukkenshredded I see a body model that looks so lean it's scary but I wouldn't want that look for myself. I think these two guys are too far apart in the look they've achieved to this point. Unless the competition is not judged with bbing rules and just on how well each has done to look like their goal.

I completely agree, but the problem is that fonz insults anyone who disagrees with him, and doesnt have the same goals as well. He's been doing it to me for a long time, but I could care less, but now hes doing it to others like eviction, who obviously dont feel like taking it

I think people would do better to do as you have and lay off Fonz and see if he can do the same. He's had a lot shit piled on him on the chat last year and it kind of changed his personality on the boards from what it was 3 or 4 years ago. He is a friend of mine OFF the board and after talking to him about it I believe he's seen what's happened to his demeanor and is addressing it.
He's not good at taking punches and neither am I but we are both working on that part of our game.

ulter said:
I think people would do better to do as you have and lay off Fonz and see if he can do the same. He's had a lot shit piled on him on the chat last year and it kind of changed his personality on the boards from what it was 3 or 4 years ago. He is a friend of mine OFF the board and after talking to him about it I believe he's seen what's happened to his demeanor and is addressing it.
He's not good at taking punches and neither am I but we are both working on that part of our game.

thats pretty much all I asked in the first place, I never asked for him to be de-modded or banned, that wasnt my goal, I just didnt like the bullying or constant insults, if that stops then I definitely dont have any problems

Reactions: nbk
needsize said:
thats pretty much all I asked in the first place, I never asked for him to be de-modded or banned, that wasnt my goal, I just didnt like the bullying or constant insults, if that stops then I definitely dont have any problems

Agreed. Most people are here to help each others out. Fonz is here for self promotion and stirring up trouble. We'll never see an apology from someone like him.

"It'll never get better if you don't stop picking at it."

Needsize, we've heard your side of the story. It's on record. Now chill out. If he starts something, that's one thing; if he's reacting to you because you keep poking him, that's a different story.

They can judge wirehair terriers and German shepherds in the same ring, so we ought to be able to compare you and Fonz, even if your goals aren't the same.

That doesn't mean your goals -- or his -- should not be respected and taken into account.

digger said:
They can judge wirehair terriers and German shepherds in the same ring, so we ought to be able to compare you and Fonz, even if your goals aren't the same.

That doesn't mean your goals -- or his -- should not be respected and taken into account.

Fonz hasn't chimed in yet, but what would you suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom