Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: FONZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bicepts101 said:
eviction...you look like you have a slight bit of gyno in the nipple area.....you look pretty goo though other wise. i look forward to seeing your progress...

fonz, i know you have your own goals, but i would like to see you get up to 210 for this one bro...what do you think?

yep, same gyno i've had since i was 14. It started acting up 2 weeks ago so i'm attacking it with 40mg nolva e.d. before I start my next cycle.

still waiting for the WHEELS pic Eviction - and Fonz for that mattter - to me the true test of who's doing their homework in the gym. :)

9359142_F_tn.jpg

Fonz will probably try to work out a deal where in exchange for him not having to post pics of his legs, he'll gladly substitute 3-4 pics of his abs in different lighting and poses. In some pics he'll be grinning, another one he'll be looking off into the distance, and maybe another one wearing a hat and pointing to his abs.

supersizeme said:
Fonz will probably try to work out a deal where in exchange for him not having to post pics of his legs, he'll gladly substitute 3-4 pics of his abs in different lighting and poses. In some pics he'll be grinning, another one he'll be looking off into the distance, and maybe another one wearing a hat and pointing to his abs.

Quads are harder to photoshop so you'll have to give him some time on that.

Nah, he'll probably blow off the whole thing because it's not worth it when people make stupid and childish posts like these to take the fun out of it.

I am starting to think it really is impossible to have some fun with this competition and not have high school kid posts that turn it into another stupid flame-fest.

Amazing.

Those types of responses above deserve an outright banning.

Why?

This is a fitness board. people work hard for their physiques...and to have them ridiculed is probably the worst thing that could happen to a user here.
This is the second time you've tried to denigrate my physique, and unless it stops and the person in question is BANNED from the anabolic board because he NEVER contributes anyhting except pathetic responses, the contest will not go on.

Either SSS goes ON RECORD apologizing or it's off. That simple.

Still amazes me howamazingly immature some people can be. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom