Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention Juice Authority!!

You know what guys. I am seriously starting to think that we should really be serious about. I'm not kidding. Can a city, a date, and a good gym somewhere in the U. S. Be set up to do this??? Make this to be a long weekend event. Get to eat together, workout together. Frighten the locals in the nightclubs :). Maybe even throw in a seminar or two. Of course, the one-on-one pose-down would be the highlight of the weekend. We could call it the first annual Elite Fitness convention or something.

We have been having fun with this thread for the most part, but wouldn't you all like to meet each other in the flesh for a weekend? I say let's do it!!! Or, am I just nuts? Thanks! Alan. :rainbow:

I'm with needsize, I can definitely be bought...but not by you cheap bastards!

LOL...just kidding. I don't care enough about this to lie, and I have a feeling it's going to be an obvious call either way. Once we see pics, everyone will know who won...that's how I feel at least.

You guys aren't pros, so there's bound to be a good sized difference in where you're at in your training.

Anyways...I'm as impartial as can be...no links to either of you guys.

Of course you guys are friends, thats the whole point. Bragging rights are all the sweeter when you get to rub it in a buddies face over and over...

satchboogie said:
any judge will recieve 100 primos on the house!

j/k.. i think youre taking this much more seriously than it is.
JA and i are buddies and are only playing around.

neither of us is even remotely close to being a 'needsize' or anything close to those dimensions.

by the way JA... how about that camaro for some gear?

No shit. needsize would make look like a retarded cripple. lol.

Camaro for gear eh? My wife would love that one. I'd have come live with you!

Juice Authority said:
No shit. needsize would make look like a retarded cripple. lol.

QUOTE]

not with the bf I'm carrying now

Top Bottom