Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention Juice Authority!!

needsize said:
I dont mind judging if there is a need for it, I was thinking of guys with even more competitive experience.
It is almost getting out of hand, but never under estimate the importance of bragging right

lol..
i dont know about JA, but absolutely no history of competing on my end.
in fact, i'm just an average dude like the rest of us pumpin hard and eating like a pig.

stats:

5'11
212 pounds
bf appox. %13-14.
:supercool

We have a full panel. Bulldog,Muscleup,Term,NS, and of course the BD killa...jubei.

We should have more call outs on EF.

jubei said:
We have a full panel. Bulldog,Muscleup,Term,NS, and of course the BD killa...jubei.

We should have more call outs on EF.

We need "impartial" judges that can't be persuaded financially or otherwise. Out of the ones mentioned needsize is the only one that can't be bought so to speak.

Give me a break. You're not that important man. One way or another I'm going to judge you 2. Hahaha. You can always call me out if you want.

any judge will recieve 100 primos on the house!

j/k.. i think youre taking this much more seriously than it is.
JA and i are buddies and are only playing around.

neither of us is even remotely close to being a 'needsize' or anything close to those dimensions.

by the way JA... how about that camaro for some gear?

Juice Authority said:
We need "impartial" judges that can't be persuaded financially or otherwise. Out of the ones mentioned needsize is the only one that can't be bought so to speak.
excuse me...I have enough gear...So I will be impartial...I like both of you guys...

satchboogie said:
any judge will recieve 100 primos on the house!

j/k.. i think youre taking this much more seriously than it is.
JA and i are buddies and are only playing around.

neither of us is even remotely close to being a 'needsize' or anything close to those dimensions.

by the way JA... how about that camaro for some gear?
I think that might piss his wife off...LMAO....J/K BRO

I can be bought, but none of ya'll have enough cash to afford me...or a nice enough ass

Top Bottom