Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention Juice Authority!!

satchboogie said:
well..

much work to be done on my end, and JA still hasnt posted any '4 weeks out' pics.
i wah wah wah wah wonder...

I'm just going to keep you guessing....It's like getting in the ring with some unknown. The best example is when Buster Douglas knocked out Mike Tyson. No one expected it or saw it coming. In fact, Vegas wasn't even accepting bets on that fight. Now, guess who is who...

at least one or two of the judges should have some competitive bodybuilding experience, competing or preferably judging, to do it right

needsize said:
at least one or two of the judges should have some competitive bodybuilding experience, competing or preferably judging, to do it right
wellI have not competed, but actually do work with some local guys with there posing and such...They have been trying to get me to compete for 2 years but I'm still to small... :)

needsize said:

You can be judge number 4 if you like? We need 1 more now...

I dont mind judging if there is a need for it, I was thinking of guys with even more competitive experience.
It is almost getting out of hand, but never under estimate the importance of bragging right

I think you just need knowledgeable objective people for this..pro experience i dont think is really needed..this is more of a street fight type of thing lol..I would think needsize, muscleup, bulldog, mavy are all good bros who would call it like it is..just my .02

Top Bottom