Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention Juice Authority!!

wnt2bBeast said:
good point whats the criteria?? think it should be overall physique...JA what are your stats or are you keeping them to yourelf until the 18th?

I want to see how much money satch is willing to lay on the line first.

I'll be one of the judges, as I am completely impartial. There will be mass,symmetry,definition, and overall each out of 10. We need 4 more judges.

jubei I like your score card: 1-10 mass, symmetry, definition, overall impression. Total score wins. I would judge, but I'm not impartial: 1)I'm a mass freak, 2) JA pisses me off sometimes (not lately though), Satch doesn't. So I probably favor Satch a little.

Either way, this contest kicks ass! Real motivating for both I'm sure. I can't wait to see the pics!

Don't forget to lift those arms while your in the tanning bed...nice love handles by the way. This is a great idea...we should have a call out board, put up or shut up.

majutsu said:
jubei I like your score card: 1-10 mass, symmetry, definition, overall impression. Total score wins. I would judge, but I'm not impartial: 1)I'm a mass freak, 2) JA pisses me off sometimes (not lately though), Satch doesn't. So I probably favor Satch a little.

Either way, this contest kicks ass! Real motivating for both I'm sure. I can't wait to see the pics!

I piss you off? Since when? That news to me.

Top Bottom