Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention Juice Authority!!

Silent Method said:
So what's the deal? This never happened?

unfortunately, our contest raised some issues that mods, myself and JA felt were jeoperdizing the well being of some.

so the thread got smoked.

satchboogie said:
unfortunately, our contest raised some issues that mods, myself and JA felt were jeoperdizing the well being of some.

so the thread got smoked.

Which is really sad all around since I think EF and it's users miss out on what could have been some very fun future contests like this. We were so close to being able to break out with something HUGELY fun for EF. In the words of Maxwell Smart "missed it by THAT much!" *sigh*

No offense, but that sounds like BS. The mods said you two cannot post your pics? There is an entire pictures of our members board. Post 'em there.

strongsmartsexy said:
Which is really sad all around since I think EF and it's users miss out on what could have been some very fun future contests like this. We were so close to being able to break out with something HUGELY fun for EF. In the words of Maxwell Smart "missed it by THAT much!" *sigh*

Na bro this doesnt mean there will be ones in the future.....shit..ill do one eventually...but not untill i get out of the stupid military

bicepts101 said:
Na bro this doesnt mean there will be ones in the future.....shit..ill do one eventually...but not untill i get out of the stupid military

Well, some of the things that could have been interesting with this is having a "who does a cut better after a bulking phase" contest. After this I'd not want to post bulking cycle pics... *shudder*

Top Bottom