Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention Juice Authority!!

satchboogie said:
this is taken 1 week ago...

Looking wide...

you sun burn like a white man.

Since I'm natural right now the winner will be the one who has the best overall physique (abs!!! count chubby!), not the one who is all bloated from his cycle!

Juice Authority said:
Since I'm natural right now the winner will be the one who has the best overall physique (abs!!! count chubby!), not the one who is all bloated from his cycle!

you got it soldier!
ill be 4 weeks into my pct so its fair ground.

you wont see an ounce of bloat on this machine!!

this is actually quite motivating..

you're toast!

majutsu said:
like a special olympics physique competition?

j/k guys -- i'm laying money on satch -- who's the bookie?

lol too funny. I will be curious to see who wins. Definately a good motivator for the both of you. Get yourself some T-rex JA and hit them windsprints up in the AM ... you will have him. I think that Satch has a little chemical advantage over you though hehhehe.

I'll be the bookie...send your money to greeksteel@...

i want in, i will bet both of you :) never seen what JA looks like so who knows.

no chemical enhancements this time around as its pct time for me.

I meant easier access to chems. hahaha. Looks like you got a good start Satch. Are you guys comparing cuts, or mass or overall physique or what?

satchboogie said:
no chemical enhancements this time around as its pct time for me.

You really want to compete with a crazy Italian like me? You might find yourself swimming with the fishes.

Mavy said:
I meant easier access to chems. hahaha. Looks like you got a good start Satch. Are you guys comparing cuts, or mass or overall physique or what?

good point whats the criteria?? think it should be overall physique...JA what are your stats or are you keeping them to yourelf until the 18th?

Top Bottom