Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attempting to dispell myths...

DNIndustry

I know I am going to get some dissagreements on my choices but I am trying to dispell a myth of Tren and deca not interacting well. To the contrary I found a few older info sites that give cycles with Parabolan (A longer ester of tren) and Deca. My thought is that some one had a hypothesis, someone got gyno and now it is gospel.
I hate shit like that. So I'll give it a go. Hopefully I am right

This is my 9th cycle My stats are currently 6'3" 260 9% BF
----
Test Enanthate 1000mg wk 1-18
EQ (Ganabol 50mg/ml) 800mg wk 1-18
Deca 400mg wk 1-11
Tren 75mg ed wk 1-11, 150mg ed wk 11-20
Dianabol 60mg ed wk 1-8
Bromocriptine 1.25-2.5mg ed wk 1-20
Arimidex 1mg ed wk 1-20
Insulin 8-10 ui eod wk 1-3, 6-9, 12-15

I am starting week 3 of this cycle as of 12.16.02
I have gone from 244 to 260 with almost 0 water gain.
The strength is crazy.
No new breasts to speak of. I do have the advantage of having no breast buds. I had them removed 2 years ago.
I will say that the side effect of nausea from the bromocriptine is very real. I believe that it is a temporary thing though.
I'll keep everyone posted to my results.

It doesnt have to do with someone getting gyno and making it gospel, it has to do with the PR activity of both of those products and the fact that there is little to prevent the PR activity. At least with aromatizing AAS we have anti-e to combat estrogen or at least block the receptor, out choices are limited when it comes to PR.

Zyg,
I know you have a lot of archived articles. Could you please post some relevant information regaurding this?
-DNindustry

Top Bottom