Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attempting Andy13-style 2-day DNP burst

DaMan

Just wanted to post my experience so far...

My burst consists of 1000mg and 800mg of DNP. I know Andy13 takes the whole dose at night before bed (in hour intervals), but I didn't have the balls to do it last night so I only took 600. I wish I'd taken more because what he said is totally true, I sweated at night and by this morning the hell was over.

I popped another 400mg about an hour ago. I have not touched a carb since yesterday and barely feel warm. I know that if I ate a bagel now I'd be sweating my ass off, so it's true, carbs = furnace. Now let's see if no furnace still = fatloss.

I am going to pop another 800mg tonight before bed and don't expect to sleep much, but will be done with it then.

Did purposely NOT weigh myself because my weight fluctuates between 180 and 195lbs in a single fuckin' day, so I'm using the mirror test. If successful I will run it again using calipers which I don't have on me today.

Just wanted to post an experience... I'll update tonight or tomorrow.

(and PLEASE no DNP is bad responses, that goes in another thread, I've been doing this shit since forever)

I thought you had already done this type of cycle?...I guess not. Anyway, good luck with it...it definitely works just as well as the extended low-dose cycles.

BTW, for all the idiots out there who take this stuff lightly....you should add the disclaimer "IF YOUR ARE NOT VERY EXPERIENCED, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TRY THIS OR YOU COULD DIE!!!"

EngiCream said:
I thought you had already done this type of cycle?...I guess not. Anyway, good luck with it...it definitely works just as well as the extended low-dose cycles.

BTW, for all the idiots out there who take this stuff lightly....you should add the disclaimer "IF YOUR ARE NOT VERY EXPERIENCED, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TRY THIS OR YOU COULD DIE!!!"

Not quite the same, what I did was experiment with 3-day cycles with the dosage split throughout the day (evenly) starting in the morning, which made me feel like shit all round. So far I feel great on this one though...

DaMan said:

Not quite the same, what I did was experiment with 3-day cycles with the dosage split throughout the day (evenly) starting in the morning, which made me feel like shit all round. So far I feel great on this one though...

That's interesting...I've found that I like the dose spread throughout the day. I felt better that way for some reason....go figure.

EngiCream said:

That's interesting...I've found that I like the dose spread throughout the day. I felt better that way for some reason....go figure.

LOL, just goes to show how different we all are.

Anyway in a more viewable form, here's been my experience so far.

Monday, 6-9pm - 600mg of DNP in 3 divided doses

Felt very little that night, did do some sweating but it was more of a clammy sweating, not a puddle sweating. That was only with the blanket over me. Really nothing major.

Tuesday, 9-10am - 400mg of DNP in 2 doses

Here's the kicker - I felt fine all day. I went for a long walk outside (in 55 degrees) with a t-shirt and windbreaker and it was pleasant, my legs sweated a bit but other than that NO "like shit" feeling.

Ate healthy (well, low cal) throughout the day and finished the day with a Wendy's hamburger & fries cuz it's Christmas and my total cals were still under 1800. And I know there's no fast food today (xmas day), so I'll have to stick to protein shakes anyway.

Tuesday, 7pm-9pm - 600mg fo DNP in 3 doses (I couldn't remember if I had that last cap to make it 800mg so I decided not to take an extra cuz I care about my life)

Felt fine throughout the evening, though a bit tired. At night was another story. I was sweating up a fuckin' river, and it was unpleasant, but not unexpected.

It's now 830am on Wednesday and the heavy sweating seems to have stopped, now it's just mild sweating which doesn't bother me that much and I know it'll be over tomorrow.

I'll look at myself in the mirror properly on Friday - still keeping cals low, but water high (which I haven't been doing cuz it makes me nauseous on too much DNP) and will post results then.

hahaha....I just realized that you're doing this on Christmas! That's really hardcore!...although I guess anyone who uses DNP is a bit extreme anyway.

I have more to say but am off to Christmas dinner.....have fun :p

EngiCream said:
hahaha....I just realized that you're doing this on Christmas! That's really hardcore!...although I guess anyone who uses DNP is a bit extreme anyway.

I have more to say but am off to Christmas dinner.....have fun :p

Yeah, I'm going to Miami Beach with a bunch of sorority girls for Orange Bowl (GO TROJANS!) on Jan 2 ... make more sense now?

Anyway I decided today I'm going to live off protein shakes but have one decent, high-calorie xmas dinner tonight - only rule is that total cals for the day stay under 1800. So most will come from that one meal. Yes it's bad, yes I'll sweat my ass off, fuck it, I'll put in an extra hour of cardio in the gym tomorrow, it's Xmas.

Now off to bake me some cookies :)

DaMan said:

Yeah, I'm going to Miami Beach with a bunch of sorority girls for Orange Bowl (GO TROJANS!) on Jan 2 ... make more sense now?

Anyway I decided today I'm going to live off protein shakes but have one decent, high-calorie xmas dinner tonight - only rule is that total cals for the day stay under 1800. So most will come from that one meal. Yes it's bad, yes I'll sweat my ass off, fuck it, I'll put in an extra hour of cardio in the gym tomorrow, it's Xmas.

Now off to bake me some cookies :)

hahaha....that makes PERFECT sense now!

so, it's Friday...how'd things go with the 2-day trial?

Top Bottom