Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attainable gains on hgh only cycle

Michael reds

Hey bros,
All of you that have done a few steroid cycles and have used HGH by itself: Having the funds to do either a HGH cycle or a Test cycle for 90 days, which cycle will give you the best and most permanent results. This is comparing 2iu of HGH per day to 500mg of test per week, just which will give you results you can be happy with even a full year after the cycle.

I've never used HGH but I have done some research. 90 days is nothing when looking into HGH. You won't even be getting full benefits. Also, 2iu is like an anti-aging dose. For a bodybuilder 4+ is the recommended dose.
Now 500mg test. There's some potential for major gains bro. And fund wise, test is dirt cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You aren't going to notice much from 2iu of HGH per day. You need to use at least 3-4iu per day as a male.

If you can't afford that dosage, look into nutrobal as a cheaper, legal alternative. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It basically signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. I would say it's equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day. It also doesnt require injections which is nice. You can read up on it more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren
The approved SARMS source of the board sarms1.com carries it

The nice thing about nutrobal/HGH is that it doesn't effect testosterone production so a PCT isn't needed.

A testosterone cycle itself is cheap but a PCT can get expensive. If you decide to do the testosterone cycle, I explain how to properly run a first steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

HGH gains are permanent, whereas AAS gains are easy to lose.

However, given that you will run it only for 90 days, probably you will not get much from HGH

HGH is great, and it really does wonders. However, there are a couple of problems with it that I don't like. First of all, it is extremely hard to find the real one these days, and there are tons of fakes sold. And if you manage to find the real one, the price will be really high, which will get even more expensive, considering the need for long cycles with HGH. As already mentioned, you need to run really long cycles, with HGH, which is not cool either. This is the reason I prefer Nutrobal to HGH - it is much cheaper, it is relatively easy to get the real thing (especially if you get it from sarms1.com), it works much faster, and it does not suppress the natural production of GH. After all, it will stimulate your natural GH production, and not just put some exogeneus GH into your body. Besides, it has the convenience of being taken orally, compared to the daily injections needed with HGH. THis is why I always recommend Nutrobal instead of HGH - you basically get the same benefits, but in a much more convenient way.

don't buy HGH off some website, you are just wasting your money cause it is all fake.. unless it is from a pharmacy then i would not trust it!

this is what I would do if i were you.

run steroids from an approved source..
My fav sources> http://goo.gl/zoZD2D

and then you can buy nutrobal with will give you HGH pulse from sarms1. that way you are getting legit products

With your parameters I would go with test every time. HGH should be run higher than 2IU and longer than 90 days if you want to see real results. Plus the test is much cheaper.

Top Bottom