Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aspirating 😳

Chestbrahther

What happens if i dont aspirate? I want either personal experiences or cientific prove if its possible, dont tell me what you know about please. I know tren can give you tren caugh, but what else? Other substaces? High doses? Link me cientific prove if possible, if not, just base on PERSONAL experience. People saying you can even die but ive searched and i didnt got any cientific prove of this, thats why i accept personal experiences too.

I don't do it all the time ! Only when I hit quads cuz of the road map of veins on my lower abs and quads ! So gotta pin safe

Glutes and delts I never do ... Just know my body where to and where not to check for vein puncture

Now a couple times hit a vein but like stated above u need a large amount of oil and air to do damage

U will know if u hit a large enough vein

I had massive bruises a couple times and one in particular one that the vein bubbled up really big on my quad and looked like it was a pimple ready to explode 😁
Kinda freaked me out back in the day

Oh well u live u learn u teach others on ef!! 👍

Why wouldn't you want to aspirate? It takes just a few seconds and can literally save your life

I feel for myself that I need to when hitting areas that I know are problem spots but when I hit Glutes I have no need to

As I have been doing it for many years and know that glute injections for me don't pose a issue

Nurses in the US are not taught to do that anymore either ..

Not saying it is right or wrong but at the same time when looking at the anatomy of the body given the area volume of medication I feel it for myself is not necessary it is not standard practice in the US to do this either as most endocrinologist and nurses do not practice this in the U.S. Anymore

Actually, even when you aspire there is a risk after. It happened to me one time but I'm on trt so pinning is what I do all the time.
On trt you wont die because of the small amont, but 10ml of tren oil in the bloodstream... ... ...

The best thing to do is
- aspirate 1 time on trt

- aspirate 2 times on cycle and inject VERY SLOWLY. It is better to suffer 3 minutes than dying IMO. So if you are in a vein, you will notice before you are done and just a small amount will reach the heart and you won't die.

Note that some people here on the forum have collapsed and woke up like 30 minutes after with the needle in the skin

my mum is a nurse and it is no longer medical procedure to aspitrate giving an injection in most cases. however for the sake of 3 seconds and avoiding the side effects that come with injecting oil IV I would do it anyway.

Top Bottom