Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aspirating 😳

Actually, even when you aspire there is a risk after. It happened to me one time but I'm on trt so pinning is what I do all the time.
On trt you wont die because of the small amont, but 10ml of tren oil in the bloodstream... ... ...

The best thing to do is
- aspirate 1 time on trt

- aspirate 2 times on cycle and inject VERY SLOWLY. It is better to suffer 3 minutes than dying IMO. So if you are in a vein, you will notice before you are done and just a small amount will reach the heart and you won't die.

Note that some people here on the forum have collapsed and woke up like 30 minutes after with the needle in the skin

I agree with this

But dang who we got injecting 10 ml of tren
😁😁😁😳✋

I'm a certified emt-ia injecting oil into a vein will cause the drug to travel fast to the heart, the side effects would be hypo/hyper tension caused by stress on the heart muscles cause now that's where the drug will be dissolving, it'll transfer to your lungs causing pleural edema which could lead to a pleural effusion, which will lead to death if not treated, and if you push air into the vein it takes roughly 8-10ml to cause any damage really but you should still try to avoid it, in conclusion aspirate even in the glute or shoulder.

aspirating is pointless.

it does not prevent you from injecting into a vein to do it. that's the catch22.

you can hit a vein going in or pulling out anyway. plus even if you hit a vein aspirating doesn't always mean you will draw blood.

so yeah its pointless. but if you want to feel better about it or whatever then keep doing something pointless.

aspirating is pointless.

it does not prevent you from injecting into a vein to do it. that's the catch22.

you can hit a vein going in or pulling out anyway. plus even if you hit a vein aspirating doesn't always mean you will draw blood.

so yeah its pointless. but if you want to feel better about it or whatever then keep doing something pointless.

This is true, and you'll know within seconds when you start pushing oil into a vein.

Simple personal experience,... Years back I injected a TRT dose in my glutes that went bad. I was on the road for work and was alone in a hotel room. Showered up after dinner. Went through my pre-bed ritual. Hit the sack.
About 20/30 minutes later I woke up in a sweat like no other. Had the shakes like I was having a ridiculous low sugar episode. " I'm diabetic " Checked my sugar level to find it was within the normal range. I was extremely confused as I could hardly get the test strip in the meter I was shaking so bad. My respiration was extremely deep and laborous. I felt as if I had just SPRINTED to the point of colaps. I was very confused,.........
Then it dawned on me I had injected my TRT Test just prior to this. As I took a few minutes to decide what to do, the experience began to fade. I would say the whole episode was 20 minutes. It was BAD!

In the years sence I have never had another experience like that, and have run many cycles consisting of different compounds, injected obviously different location. Most times I asparate, but as stated above, some areas, I'm very confident of the placement, coupled with the idea that the only thing I have picked up as a result of "maybe" piercing a vein in the last many years is a very slight tingle in my lungs, or handfull of caughs to get past it.

Good luck to all. I hope you never have to experience3 what I did.

Work

^^^ cool story bro.. but aspirating wouldn't have prevented or caused your experience.

sounds like you had a bad reaction to the gear, likely an allergic reaction

all it takes is some bacteria going into your body for your body to freak out and signal a defense mechanism.

It's plain and simple as soon as you inject any amount of oil into a vein you're going to Know it and it's going to immediately stop you!

You're not going to be able to inject and kind of large amount into a vein because what happens is that oil immediately goes your lungs and restrict saw the capillaries causing you to cough like crazy! And you start gagging and coughing the most you would be able to get into a vein before you notice something is happened ... Is a quarter of a cc or a half and by then with that small amount nothing drastic is going to happen to cause serious issues if you inject anything more than a quarter or a half a cc into a vein before your body notices it ...then you're using a super low gauge needle like a whale harpoon and your shooting oil into the muscle way too freaking quickly!

Ijs

So we actually should change this thread to a poll.. Title "how many people of had serious issues from injecting into a vein and how many people are just going on hearsay ". because sounds to me like half of the stuff going through the form is hearsay and that's a load of crap..😳

Top Bottom