Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asking your doctor for nolvadex???

benard_80

I wonder if you told your doctor you took some pro hormone and you had symptoms of gyno. Do you think he/she would write you a prescription for nolva. Just wondering I might try it. Im going to my doctor mon to get tested for ADD. I dont have gyno but would like to get some nolva just in case the legal way.

Buy Nolvadex without prescription

Last edited by a moderator:
it's extremely unlikely a doc other than an HRT doc would do it, since nolvadex is for breast cancer.

mine did so give it a try... i told him i used gear and got lumps behind nipples, i didnt use the word gyno i played stupid and bang, scripts for nolva for me

mine did so give it a try... i told him i used gear and got lumps behind nipples, i didnt use the word gyno i played stupid and bang, scripts for nolva for me

It must just depend on the doc, cause i know a guy who had a gyno lump the size of a marble under his nip and he begged his doctor for nova but he wouldnt give it to him

I wonder if you told your doctor you took some pro hormone and you had symptoms of gyno. Do you think he/she would write you a prescription for nolva. Just wondering I might try it. Im going to my doctor mon to get tested for ADD. I dont have gyno but would like to get some nolva just in case the legal way.

ps. I can ask my doctor for it cant i or would that be out of the ordinary

Why go through the trouble? You can order from us without worrying about what the doctor says. Nolvadex OTC in many countries, just to let you know.

Why go through the trouble? You can order from us without worrying about what the doctor says.

It might be about $'s. If insurance will pay for it and you have a medical need they why not go to your doctor?

Once you doc says no, then there are alternatives as you point out.

OTC in many countries, just to let you know.

As it should be. (No wonder health care in the US is out of control.)

You provide a terrific service eClenbuterol!

Top Bottom