Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asked doc the difference between lower back pain and kidney pain

Mr_Pincushonass

I asked him this and he said your kidneys are way higher than your lower back. He said they are up higher under your ribs on your back. So how can you guys get that confused with lower back pain if it's higher than your lower back? I dont get it.

I asked a nurse about this last week, and she saidkidney pain is VERY intense, not at all like lower back pain, and would feel like you had smoldering coals behind your ribs.

smokinghawk said:
I asked a nurse about this last week, and she saidkidney pain is VERY intense, not at all like lower back pain, and would feel like you had smoldering coals behind your ribs.
SHIT!!...I had the feeling of smoldering coals behind my ribs just last weekend!.......Wait......Oh, that's right, I went camping last weekend..........hehe...sorry, couldn't resist.

smokinghawk said:

Wow, it hurts that much? Thats scary stuff.

Oh Shi

I have that smoldering coals feeling in my balls................maybe I ought to go and get checked out?

It seems that everyone who tries dbol or tren for the first times hit the boards complaining of low back pain. When people say they give killer pumps, they apparently were absent from class that day. On top of that many seem to not understand just how much contracting the back does all day long, even just sitting in a chiar.

Zyglamail said:
It seems that everyone who tries dbol or tren for the first times hit the boards complaining of low back pain. When people say they give killer pumps, they apparently were absent from class that day. On top of that many seem to not understand just how much contracting the back does all day long, even just sitting in a chiar.

Exactly!
Nobody even bother to find out how much damage has internal organ like kidney or liver get, to send a pain signal to brain.

i posted this the other day9duey's thread)

hey bro if its kidney pain and not back pain, #1 it will not go away in a couple days it will stay for a while back pain will go away after a few days rest, get cranberry juice and see if it helps the pain then ya can kinda guess what it is #2 kidney pain wiil be like a hand width above your belt line at the top of the hand, just a land mark, not science,later duckster

Zyglamail said:

My girlfriend complains about lower back pain when she starts PMSing due to water retention. When you think about it, it makes sense. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a similar cuase to 17aa, and AAS induced back pain. A sudden increase in anterior or posterior weight can and will exude more force on the constantly used lower back muscles, causing pain and or inflammation.

-FC

Top Bottom