Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromsin joint pain?

yock925

I take 10 Mg’s EOD of Aromsin while on 200 mg’s a week of TRT. Does Aromsin cause joint pain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@stevesmi hey brother I’m taking 225 mgs of American Test cyp I get from doctor. I’m also taking 400 mgs a week of EQ purchased from an approved source. Knowing the EQ is now in the mix, would you still cut the aromasin 100%? Thanks for the advise big boss.

@stevesmi hey brother I’m taking 225 mgs of American Test cyp I get from doctor. I’m also taking 400 mgs a week of EQ purchased from an approved source. Knowing the EQ is now in the mix, would you still cut the aromasin 100%? Thanks for the advise big boss.

If you were just taking the test, I would say drop your aromasin dosage down to 5mg EOD.

Now that you added EQ into the mix - I would keep your aromasin dosage at 10mg EOD.

The only way to really know what aromasin dosage is right for you though is to get blood work done and see where your estrogen levels are at. It's a very individual thing.

I would get bloods if you can. If not then definitely lower the AI dose. Most people wont need an AI at all with TRT or a dose close to that. EQ aromatizes so slowly that I wouldn't even worry about it causing an issue. I think 5mg EOD is going to be plenty. In the end it will depend on how estrogen sensitive you are. I can only say how I would run it. Remember too that only testosterone that has the ester cleaved off is available to aromatize.

Top Bottom