Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aromazin and anastrozole

Bryan Fogel

hey guys I'm running my first of test at 400 mg a week with winstrol 50 mg a day for about 12 weeks, I'm 29 years old 5'10 and weight 79 kilos, I want to get cut and gain very lean mass. So to back up my cycle I ordered aromazin and anastrozole, they arrived yesterday.
I know I should know already how much to run of this two drugs If I'm planning to take test and winni, but I see mix opinions online about it and I would like some guidance on how to dose aromazin and anastrazole, thanks.

I would recommend you to use aromasin instead of arimidex for the following reasons:

1. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, so there will be no estrogen rebound once you stop taking it. Meanwhile, this estrogen rebound is well possible with arimidex, since it is not a suicide AI.

2. Arimidex will stress your lipids by increasing the levels of LDL cholesterol (the bad one), whilst aromasin will increase the levels of HDL (the good cholesterol).

3. Aromasin will increase your IGF-1 production by up to 25%, which is very good for muscle growth and recovery, which is not the case with arimidex.

10mg of aromasin = 0.5mg arimidex

That dosage EOD is a good starting point and will keep estrogen levels in the normal range for 99% of people

10mg of aromasin = 0.5mg arimidex

That dosage EOD is a good starting point and will keep estrogen levels in the normal range for 99% of people

This is a great starting point. Get blood work mid-cycle and you will see if you need to adjust up, down, or just keep your dose.

Top Bottom