Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromatase inhibitors to control estrogen related fat while not on cycle?

Fat_Sumo

Sorry if this is a dumb question but is it common for people to run aromatase inhibitors sush as arimidex/femara while not running any gear to try and fight estrogen related fat deposits and keep estrogen levels low?
I have the usual estrogen related fat deposits in the chest, lower abdomen and love handles and was thinking about running some arimdex to help tighten up, I am already under 10% bf but seem to still have these problem areas! I know I am sensitive to estrogen as I have already had gyno cut out and hold water very easily!
Anyone who can shed some light on this subject would be greatly appreciated!
What would be a normal dose when not running aromatizable gear?
Would there be an estrogen rebound when you stop?

My most recent blood test results of test and estradiol:
serum testosterone................10.0 (8.0-29.5) nmol/L
estradiol...............................74 pmol/L

My T/E ratio does not look to good.

Please help

Im not sure what to say, but using an aromatise inhibitor while off is not a good idea because it really does a good job of messing up your lipids.

Aromasin is of course the exception, but it costs an arm and a leg.

If you live in Sweden with those T-values you could get replacement therapy, my t-levels are naturally low 13.8nmol/L. If your 10 or lower its well possible to get HCG, T-gel or patches. The intervall 8-29.5 or as in Sweden 10-35 is based for men up to 50years. And since testosterone is crucial for building muscle and keeping fat down we're fucked.

/Xizor

Xizor said:
If you live in Sweden with those T-values you could get replacement therapy, my t-levels are naturally low 13.8nmol/L. If your 10 or lower its well possible to get HCG, T-gel or patches. The intervall 8-29.5 or as in Sweden 10-35 is based for men up to 50years. And since testosterone is crucial for building muscle and keeping fat down we're fucked.

/Xizor

I live in canada and I am only 26!

it is because your t/e ratio is f'ed up.

I have used arimidex for the purpose you desribe and have had some success. It raised my testosterone levels while I was on it, lowered my estradiol levels, and once I went off, after about 5 months, my natural t levels were higher than they were originally (I don't know if that is a consistent fact because I only got one bloodtest for that and susequently hopped on some gear. It might have been a fluke). I think from your previous "abuse" of yourself, you have too much aromatase. Thats is just my theory. I have read e-fat deposit contain more aromatase than other fat. I might be wrong, that was just one study. Problem with long term adex useage is that it dose bad things to your bone density after a while and it has bad CNS effects. I had one doctor suggest to me that it could give me brain damage or at least leave me much more suceptible to toxic insults to my brain and/or give me depression/mental illness. He said low levels of estrogen are virtal for brain maintenace. But I took the risk anyways. I'll tell you one thing, I did find my self feeling somewhat depresed and a bit dull after those 5 months. I got irritable and anxious alot easier to atthe end of it. When I stopped the adex, I notied a bightr more sociable mood. I definately owuld not use letro for your purposes, that stuff is too powerful and there are reound effects from it in my opinion.

Sumo,

Yes, it can help, but it is way too expensive and the results are minimal.

Really try to lock in your diet. This may seem tedious but knowing exactly how many calories you take in and what macronutrient ratios you respond to are the key. Once you do, make sure it is consistent as well as your training regime.

I have a friend that had the same problem. It took him a good year of learning and adjusting his diet. Now those problematic areas are no longer. We all have different genetic predispositions. I know it's a bitch, but looking good isn't easy nor is it free of opportunity costs.

Do your homework, be persistent and stay positive. You will be where you want to be with those three factors in mind.

Good luck!

Top Bottom