Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin vs. Arimidex

MHS2019

I've been doing some reading and I would like to know what people's opinion are about Aromasin vs. Arimidex. I'm currently taking 12.5mlg of aromasin ED while on cycle. I've took aromasin for as long as I can remember being my AI of choice. But some of my buddies prefer Arimidex. Obviously they're both AI's and do the same thing except they have different ways in which they work. Just wanted thoughts on why people people prefer one over the other.

I'm not very estrogen sensitive, so I use arimidex on cycle (aromasin tends to crush my estrogen too low). I do use aromasin in small amounts during PCT to prevent rebound though.

aromasin is definitely needed if you are extremely prone to estrogen... its a suicide inhibitor so it will actually kill off estrogen... there are some out there that find aromasin to be too much and actually crush their estrogen or just give them more issue and so they prefer arimidex.. its up to you on your preference...

Top Bottom