Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Aromasin slowing my gains??

Settbud

I'm 41 and I've been on and off cycle for the last 20 years so I'm no green horn even tho I started before the Internet and YouTube so most of my knowledge comes from Bro Science.. I've been blasting and cruising for the last 3 years using the same source. I'm 4 weeks into my blast cycle and I'm using Aromasin for the first time on cycle and I swear if my source wasn't the same I would be crying Bunk! I almost feel like my dose is 1/4 what I'm taking and where I usually put on 15 lbs by now I'm still at 218 lbs. I'm taking 12.5 mg ED of Aromasin. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

a couple things to note here

1. estrogen is needed to build muscle, your aromasin dose is hefty. I am not a believer in killing estrogen. that is a very old school way of thinking back when guys were discovering anti estrogens because they were tired of getting gyno and believed pct was all about killing estrogen. your estrogen levels on cycle should be in the upper end of the range always, and honestly it should be even slightly above the normal range. again you NEED ESTROGEN to build muscle and strength, just not too much

2. putting on 15 pounds after 4 weeks is water retention. if you want to gain water then just stop aromasin and blow up like a dead fish. but that isn't the correct way to bulk IMO. sounds like you are used to gaining tons of water weight so now that you are inhibiting that, to you that is a failure. with that attitude you are going to just blow up water weight on cycle, and lose it when you come off. it is silly to me and very risky cause of the estrogenic risks involved.

You might have killed off your estrogen by using such amounts of aromasin.

Which means this could be the reason why you dont gain that much water weight

Running an AI with your cycle will NOT hinder muscle gains. An AI prevents estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. You might gain more weight on a cycle without an AI vs a cycle with an AI but that increase in weight will just be water - NOT muscle.

A low-normal estrogen range creates a more favourable muscle building and fat burning environment. It is very important to run an AI with every steroid cycle you do.

I realize the weight is mostly water but I stay vascular and lean for the most part when I gain he weight. I've cut the Aromasin dose in half because I do think I've killed my Estrogen levels. I've always used arimidex on cycle in the past and never experienced anything like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely back off the AI dose. Aromasin for most guys is good around 10-12.5mg EOD, not ED. You may be even more sensitive to it so you might go even lower than that.

I haven't taken it for the past 3 days and I definitely feel a difference. Your right, I'm either sensitive to Aromasin or my dose was too high. The good thing is No puffy nipples. It definitely does what it's supposed to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom