Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Aromasin safe to use?

gorzniner

Going to start my second cycle, and I got a bitconfused with the aromatase inhibitors. People say that aromasin isbetter, but it is a suicide inhibitor, and it sounds a bit freaky tome. Could someone elaborate in simple terms, what is better,arimidex, or aromasin?

Without getting too deep into pharmacology, the term suicide inhibitor just means that it will permanently deactivate the aromatase receptors that it will attach to. This means that there will be a more stable control of estrogen levels, and there will be no estrogen rebounds after you stop using aromasin. With arimidex the case is different, and many times estrogen rebounds take place because arimidex works only while it is in the blood.

Therefore, aromasin is the best AI on the market, and it is better than arimidex in every single aspect.

Last edited by a moderator:
lev explained it.. i also would encourage you to go to evo and read some articles on AI's

the reason guys still recommend adex over aromasin is cause that is what they see parroted on forums + adex is a bit cheaper and maybe easier to find in their countries

aromasin is the most modern AI and should be utilized. ag-guys sells it

Top Bottom