Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin Raising My Estrogen?

Dalesoh

First time ever posting on an AAS forum, long time lurker.

Here's my problem, aromasin seems to have raised my estradiol level rather than drop it.

I got my blood tested a few weeks after PCT and this was the result:
(Being a Canadian, bloodwork is tricky, going off what i could record)

August 13 Blood Test
Free Testosterone: 51 Range: 30-95
Estradiol: 165 Range: <150

So as you can see, the estradiol is a bit too high (outta range), but testosterone was well on it's way.

I waited a bit, then did 8 or 9 days of aromasin at 25mg/day and retested

August 28 Blood Test
Free Testosterone: 110 Range 30-95
Estradiol: 208 Range: <150

So it seems the estradiol was raised after using aromasin (as well as testosterone), anyone know why this might be? How should i go about lowering that? I have a terrible libido/ED now, and a few other minor sides too.

Note: Midway through PCT my libido was through the roof for a few days, probably because my estrogen hadn't yet risen too high.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

it's a reputable UGL, and the same bottle of aromasin worked for me well on my last cycle.

The cycle was test e and tren e for 13 weeks.

Test E 500mg/week
Tren E 200mg/week

Pct with moderate nolva/clomid

Is their anyway this could have happened, scientifically speaking.

No.. but if you didn't use caber/dostinex when using tren, then you are going to have issues for sure.

AG is the only place I use regarding ancillary products cause I know they work for sure

Your free test levels came up to above normal range, and when you do that your estrogen will rise too, especially since you are no longer controlling it with AIs and SERMS in PCT. You were off of aromasin while levels were rising, and then was on it only 8 days before testing. Keep in mind that aromasin also increases free test. I would be willing to bet your estrogen was even higher before the aromasin, and it actually did bring it down some. Stay at 25mg per day, and retest in 30 days. If it hasn't came down considerably, your aromasin is bunk, and you need to find a better source like AG Guys

Tren can cause false high e2 readings, depending on the lab you use. For me it caused a false over 400 estradiol reading through Labcorp's method. Next day at quest labs e2 was middle to low normal.

the only way aromasin is raising your levels is if its A. not real aromasin B. some sort of bad batch etc... it would have to be quality related... if its real and quality aromasin, it would not raise your estrogen in any way man...

never heard of tren causing bunk e2 level readings, but I don't doubt it. Also, I agree with the consensus, your aromasin is bunk bro. Stick with ag guys, I've been on their aromasin for 2 years straight with my trt, it's on point every single time.

never had this problem with agguys aromasin.My guess would be you got bunk aromasin.

Top Bottom