Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aromasin pct

Bruce

what doses do people run aromasin for pct. thanks i run 10 days of hcg and then 3 weeks of clomid at 50mg ed and nolva 20mg ed for 6 full weeks.

also this is a super newb question but can you inject hcg into your delt with a slin pin

bruce410 said:
also this is a super newb question but can you inject hcg into your delt with a slin pin

yeh, you can, although sub q would be my choice.

as for the aromasin, i find it rather mild personally, i'd go with 20mg/day during pct instead of the 10, but thats just me. I don't seem to get a lot from aromasin, but i haven't really done a pct in quite a while as i haven't came off

bruce410 said:

I usually run Aromasin anywhere from 20-25mg/day.. I typically follow Anthony Robert's PCT protocol.. It really gets my HPTA going..

I usually just inject hcg in my abdominal region subQ.. I wouldn't imagine that it would harm you if you injected in your delt.. Why would you even consider that, Bruce?? loll!!

T-Matt

cause the good doctor above hooked me into using a slin pin on my delts. no blood, no marks i love it. ive been doing the suspension like that. i figure if it goes thru a slin pin i am going with that. i haven't ever done sq, i am scared with my ab veins and all. lol.

bruce410 said:
cause the good doctor above hooked me into using a slin pin on my delts. no blood, no marks i love it. ive been doing the suspension like that. i figure if it goes thru a slin pin i am going with that. i haven't ever done sq, i am scared with my ab veins and all. lol.

*shaking my head* What a fucking asshole.. lol

T-Matt

bruce410 said:

LMAO, delt shots with an insulin pin are nothing huh! i do all my IGF shots in delts, just go front, side and towards the rear a bit, just move around. I take my melanotan there too.

mikefear said:
i do my hcg IM..they only difference is rate of absorption

Why do you take HCG? i thought you were merely doing HRT? do they incorporate HCG in with that?

Top Bottom