Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aromasin/Nolva dosages for this cycle? Vets/Mods/Big Dogs?

Slyder190

Okay I know the standard doses for both with regular cycles of test at like 400-500mg/week along with D-bol. What about at higher doses. My current cycle is 600mg Cyp/week, 100mg Prop EOD for weeks 1-4 and D-bol at 40mg/day for 5-6 weeks. I was gonna run 25mg Aromasin/Day and 40mg Nolva/day. Should I up it at all? I had been using 80mg Nolva/day for the last few weeks cuz I had sore nipples out of nowhere, which the Nolva has pretty much taken care of. Any thoughts from the big dogs out there? I just started my cycle today.

I've been told to run Aromasin @ 20-25mg EOD with my test/deca/d-bol cycle coming up. I think this is the standard, but I'll bump it up for ya to get more info.

Stainless_Steel said:
I've been told to run Aromasin @ 20-25mg EOD with my test/deca/d-bol cycle coming up. I think this is the standard, but I'll bump it up for ya to get more info.

Thanks buddy. :)

Aromasin is some strong stuff. I remember a thread last week where a bro was running 1.5g of test a week and he was only running Aromasin at 25mg a day. Ulter was on the thread and he knows about this stuff. give him a shout.

Top Bottom